http://matadornetwork.com/abroad/how-to-piss-off-a-german/
Yet, rather than think of something to say myself - I'll let this guy say something instead! I must say, I wish the guy would write about some of the American "quirkiness" too :) I don't agree with everything he said - but loved the "spargel" bit! Of course, it is not only fresh asparagus that people go nuts for here - they also love the fresh strawberries as well. In fact, the two are often sold in out of the same mentioned little huts. My favorite - the chicken trucks that set up on certain days in certain places (one sets up at our grocery store every Monday and Thursday). They sell chicken, ribs, and pork shank right off of the rotisserie - it smells and tastes so good!!
I will begin writing again - moving to Brazil will afford new insights and learning experiences!!
Yet, rather than think of something to say myself - I'll let this guy say something instead! I must say, I wish the guy would write about some of the American "quirkiness" too :) I don't agree with everything he said - but loved the "spargel" bit! Of course, it is not only fresh asparagus that people go nuts for here - they also love the fresh strawberries as well. In fact, the two are often sold in out of the same mentioned little huts. My favorite - the chicken trucks that set up on certain days in certain places (one sets up at our grocery store every Monday and Thursday). They sell chicken, ribs, and pork shank right off of the rotisserie - it smells and tastes so good!!
I will begin writing again - moving to Brazil will afford new insights and learning experiences!!
No comments:
Post a Comment