Yippee!! I got a call from the Brazilian Consulate in Frankfurt today and everything is ready for me to pick up. They were so awesome! Murilo and I went down on Tuesday but had to go all the way back to Oberursel to get Murilo's Brazilian passport. :) Really!
I realized when they handed back Murilo's passport but kept mine that there could be a problem. How long will it take to process?? I'm planning to go to Oregon next week! Duh, they need the passport to put the visa in and I need the passport to travel!! BUT they said they would rush (because we were so nice :).
I'm going to take them some good chocolates when I go Monday morning!
I realized when they handed back Murilo's passport but kept mine that there could be a problem. How long will it take to process?? I'm planning to go to Oregon next week! Duh, they need the passport to put the visa in and I need the passport to travel!! BUT they said they would rush (because we were so nice :).
I'm going to take them some good chocolates when I go Monday morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment