That's my only excuse!
My aunt and uncle were here for a quick visit on their way home after a Danube River Cruise. I had fun taking them to Cologne (Koln) on the train as I had never been their either! I also took them to Konigstein by bus so they really got to see the way I travel around :)
My aunt and I climbed to the top of the cathedral - 509 steps up and 509 steps down!
Right after my aunt and uncle left, I hosted two middle school boys from the American School the Hague (near Amsterdam). They were at FIS playing in a baseball tournament - I think their school won in the end. They were very polite but so funny. Food and Internet and they were happy!
Then, I just returned from a Girl Scout campout with over 130 girls! I am so exhausted - not because of the girls, but because I had started coughing the first night and never really got any sleep. Camping really reminds people the value of a hot shower and a comfortable bed :)
My aunt and uncle were here for a quick visit on their way home after a Danube River Cruise. I had fun taking them to Cologne (Koln) on the train as I had never been their either! I also took them to Konigstein by bus so they really got to see the way I travel around :)
My aunt and I climbed to the top of the cathedral - 509 steps up and 509 steps down!
Right after my aunt and uncle left, I hosted two middle school boys from the American School the Hague (near Amsterdam). They were at FIS playing in a baseball tournament - I think their school won in the end. They were very polite but so funny. Food and Internet and they were happy!
Then, I just returned from a Girl Scout campout with over 130 girls! I am so exhausted - not because of the girls, but because I had started coughing the first night and never really got any sleep. Camping really reminds people the value of a hot shower and a comfortable bed :)


No comments:
Post a Comment