Wow, I'm entering into the world of "blogging."We are preparing to move to Germany this summer and many people have made me promise to keep in touch. Well, I decided to give this format a try! I figured people can keep up with us if they want to rather than me sending emails they don't want to receive!
To catch up - I got a job teaching 1st grade ESL at the Frankfurt International School which is actually in Oberursel, Germany. Murilo will commute to Newark from Frankfurt - which will actually be easier than his current commute! Jessica will attend FIS beginning next year and decided she'd like to pursue the International Baccalaureate Diploma offered there. However, it is a two year program so she has decided to repeat her junior year.
Yes, we are taking our dog, Zizou, with us and Dr. Steve and staff at East Cascade Veterinary Clinic are working diligently to make sure we have everything we need (current rabies and USDA Health Certificate most importantly). We will be leaving Central Oregon August 1st and flying out of Portland August 3rd.
Linda Forman will be renting our house for two years and we feel very blessed to have crossed paths with such a wonderful woman. We know she will take care of our house as if it were her own!
If you'd like more information about FIS visit their website at http://www.fis.edu/.
Cheers!
6 comments:
If i can figure out how to post a comment maybe this will work. I thought I already had an account but it wasn't recognized so I'll try again. When I can post a picture I'll really feel like a technological marvel.
Kristine
Great plan. I will keep up with you and Jessica on your blog. I am so excited for you and can't wait to hear about your adventures.
And I need to figure out how to respond to you in this section! I will probably add something once per week unless we do something really cool. Until August though it will just be visiting my sister, attending the family reunion in Idaho, and preparations!
Thanks for reading and staying in touch!
Cary, welcome to the world of the blogs. Always write and tell us your adventures in Germany, I already added your blog in the Favorite ones. Hugs, good luck and success.
Alex and family
PS.: Who is that with you in the picture? Is Murilo? I don't believe, he is very beautiful, unrecognizable!
Another PS.: As it tires to seek the words in the dictionary...
Cary,
I thought I would hear from you about the date for the party. Let me know asap, please.
Looks Great!
Please keep it up to date for your Europian adventure!
Yes J, it's PopPop from LA
Love and Kisses!
Post a Comment