Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.
Miss Piggy
When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
Bernard Bailey

Monday, June 22, 2009

where was I?

Several people have asked where I was during all the revelry! Of course, I was taking the pictures!! But, I did show up in one of the "party pics" taken at the graduation party. Here we are, one big happy family :).

We started packing today, getting ready to move into our new digs next week! Yikes, did I really bring all this stuff from Oregon?? I've already collected a few things, too (of course). I'll post pics from the new apartment once we get settled. Then, my mom and I are off to Pisa and Florence, Italy. My trip is paid for by the Department of Defense as they support Girl Scouts overseas and I will be the new GS Overseas Committee Chairperson for the Frankfurt area. This will be my first training (and if they continue to send me to great European destinations, I'm happy). You knew I couldn't stay out of things for too long!! Murilo threw up his hands - I think he has finally realized that there is no hope for me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, we have all come to that conclusion. But we love you anyways.

Colafina said...

Cary, nem ligue para o que o Murilo diz, o importante é ter saúde! hahahaha!!!!

katetricia4 said...

YAY! So you do get to go to Florence after all! Pisa is fun too, but Florence is seriously wonderful. You get so many great Italian destinations! I am so jealous!