Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.
Miss Piggy
When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
Bernard Bailey

Sunday, February 14, 2010

dominoes and raclette


Another night of dominoes and raclette. We have GOT to buy one of these grills for our friends and family!! They are awesome!




















Peter brought the "crown" (it's actually a Fasching Hat) for the domino winner and we decided that everyone who won a hand should get to wear it! Peter got to wear it the most!! But, I did get it twice. (Can you tell I got my hair whacked off?? I LOVE it - but that is another story).



























Jo got to wear it (as did Rebekah - although I didn't get her picture in it). Murilo only actually won two hands BUT he still managed to come out the overall winner. How does he do it!!! We all had to admit that he IS the Domino King.

2 comments:

Colafina said...

(the last picture)
Hummmm... sei não...

Opção 1: O Murilo saindo do armário, finalmente!
Opção 2: O Murilo soltando a franga de vez!
Opção 3: O Murilo, desmunhecando escancaradamente, diz: - Bofes, che'gay'!
Opção 4: O Murilo ensaiando passos de samba como rainha da bateria da Mangueira!

Tsc, tsc, tsc... Poor Cary!

Cary Varela said...

I know! It is sad!! :)