Miriam Fisher just left this morning and I felt so bad! She arrived on Saturday morning just in time for the downpour to begin - and it is still raining!! At first, the weather reports said it would cease tomorrow (Thursday) but now they are saying Friday. Sigh!! I'm really missing the 90-100 degree weather in Oregon right now :( - and all my family and friends, of course!!!! Anyway, as far as Miriam was concerned, thank goodness she was worn out from traveling and was content to hang out inside. We watched several episodes of The Big Bang (Murilo's new DVD collection) and talked about playing Dominoes but it never happened. We are so boring! At least she made it into Frankfurt with her friend one day (so she could buy some souvenirs) and we took her out to eat a couple of times. And, we took her on a short tour of old Oberursel during a break in the rain!
Emma should be here next week, but she is only staying for a day (I think) before she heads back to the U.S.A. I guess word is getting around about the bad weather and our boring habits!!
2 comments:
Nice new template for the blog. I like it!
Ted
Thanks Tedster! I like it too!!
Post a Comment