Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.
Miss Piggy
When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
Bernard Bailey

Friday, October 3, 2008

by the way...

I totally appreciate hearing from those of you reading about our adventures here. My email address is on the left side of this page - in case you forgot. We enjoy hearing about everyday happenings so don't feel like your life is too boring for us - quite the contrary! I knew we would settle into a routine - school, work, walking the dog, cooking dinner, cleaning, etc. - with occassional "new" adventures. I guess it is pretty much like life in Madras, just new to us and in a different language! And, of course, the work situation is COMPLETELY different!

No comments: