I bought a set of 6 crystal shot glasses in Prague! I was so excited to own actual crystal but I wanted something I would actually use. And, I wanted something without long stems that I would easily break. I like the different colors of these glasses (don't need those wine charms here, unless you are color blind - Steve). Hmmm, has Cary forgotten how to count - there are only 5 glasses in the photo. Well, after breaking 2 wine glasses within 15 minutes of each other (one clearing the table, the other washing dishes), I decided to move my new Czech crystal shot glasses to a safer location before I broke one. In fact, I even said that as I picked up the yellow one (unfortunately with soapy hands) and promptly dropped it on the tile floor. Yes, it was a curse word moment!
Sigh, typically Cary :)
2 comments:
They are beautiful! Tile floors can do that, sorry about the yellow one.
Cary, They are very beautiful!
Post a Comment