Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.
Miss Piggy
When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
Bernard Bailey

Monday, February 14, 2011

shopping trip - part 3

Outside a cafe in Seifen - having fun with one of the locals :)

Leaving Seifen, heading south!

Crazy girls on the bus ride home!

More shenanigans!


I feel I MUST explain (since this has been posted on Lynn's Facebook page!) - Judy's necklace broke and I was trying to find the missing beads!! Really :) OK, it does look weird!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't know what is stranger. The threesome with Woody or you on the floor of the bus. Would love to know what you ladies were drinking on this trip. What a bunch of wild women! :-D

Cary Varela said...

I think it would be scary if we HADN'T been drinking - at least we have an excuse for our crazy behavior. Hey wait, I hadn't been drinking when I kissed the wood guy! Oh wait, yes, I 'd had an Irish coffee :)