Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.
Miss Piggy
When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
Bernard Bailey

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

dark and cold

Back to the snow and cold of the Northern Hemisphere! I know I won't get much sympathy out there :). Actually, it is good to be back in many ways but I was getting used to the sunshine and warm weather! Every summer when there are no gigantic insects crawling through the house, I am thankful for the times of deep freeze.

I started back to school yesterday and always enjoy the excitement and enthusiasm of the students after a holiday. However, today many were suffering more from jet lag than I am.


No comments: