Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.
Miss Piggy
When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
Bernard Bailey

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

it's official!

I have the letter in my hand - today I was offered tenure at FIS. That means I can stay basically as long as I want! Whew!

5 comments:

Colafina said...

Legal, Cary! Que tudo corra sempre bem para vocês!
Um abração
Alex

PS.: A foto não está invertida? :-D

Unknown said...

Congradulations sweetie, amen. love you

Unknown said...

Yes! Way to go Sis!!

Unknown said...

I do NOT know any one that deserves more than you...They are very smart at FIS...and I'm very lucky at home....
Murilo

Gr8fulTed said...

But you're moving back to Madras this summer anyway, right? Right? RIGHT?????