I had so much FUN at the staff Christmas party last night (sorry, WINTER party). The food was delicious, the wine and beer were flowing, the music was great, AND everything was free! I danced until my carefully pinned hairdo fell apart :) BUT I didn't embarrass myself - at least I don't think I did!
Judy and Chip cut quite a rug out there! You will have to ask her about how she ended up going home with someelse's shoes on!! And, Kenny and Alex looked HOT (I have to put that in because Alex discovered my blog while searching the internet for Yoga - go figure)!! They came here this year from Cairo - he's a native of Scotland and she's from GB. Truth be told, everyone looked very nice all dressed up. The only way the night could have been better is if Murilo had been there :(.
I didn't get home until 2am and I woke up at 9:30 in a panic!! We had plans to go to the Christmas Market in Bad Homburg with our upstairs neighbors today. I jumped out of bed and found the note with the time - lucky for me, we weren't leaving until noon. Whew! I had time to take Zizou for a long walk, get money at the bank, and catch the train back home - all with 30 minutes to spare. I can't share what I bought because someone reading this might be the recipient of said purchase so...
After I got home I realized I'd forgotten to buy my Secret Santa some "stuff" for the week. I spent the rest of the afternoon making a pair of earrings, some notecards, and collecting Israeli skincare samples. I impressed myself with this flurry of creativity.
Well, off to bed - I'm exhausted!
2 comments:
Awwwww, you didn't hafta get me anything. Remember? I don't celebrate this holiday...
That's right! It's the White Elephant thing for you :) If you are going to be around for New Year's you should contact the Queen. I think she is planning something for our visit!!
Post a Comment