Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.
Miss Piggy
When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
Bernard Bailey
Saturday, December 6, 2008
what comes down ...
must melt away!
We got out during the snow day and built a GREAT snowman but, alas, he didn't make it through the night. He was toppled over by morning and is only a little pile of snow - all the evidence that is left of Wednesday. Thursday and Friday were awful - rain and melting snow everywhere. I took the train to work on Friday just so I wouldn't have to trudge through all of the mess (it is only two stops away).
He's very attractive, don't you think? Someone came along and added stick arms. I was too afraid to incur the wrath of the Hausmeister to even think of breaking twigs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment