Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.
Miss Piggy
When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
Bernard Bailey
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
more pics from florence
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great time we had in Florence, from our city bus rides or the sight seeing tours around town. There were statues all over Florence that were not in the museums. We saw Giambologna's rape of the Sabine Women, Cellini's Perseus and the Nepture Fountain by Ammannati free of charge in the Piazza Signoria.
That is where we met up with "the best ride in Florence", Mario.
My favorite place Fiesole up on the hillside above Florence. A beautiful area and can see all of Florence. If I ever go back to Italy, I would choose Fiesole. There is a nice resort hotel there.
I'm glad you guys enjoyed Florence. I loved it, too. That whole region of Italy is so amazing. After reading about Florence and Rome, I now know where Shane gets his zeal for taking pictures. I don't think he takes quite as many as your mom though.
Post a Comment