Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.
Miss Piggy
When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
Bernard Bailey

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

there IS a light at the end of this tunnel

I literally cried this morning with the news!! Jess and I jumped out of bed early this morning to find out who won the election - we are so happy.

76 days left - yesterday's quote from the calendar Lorene gave us:

"There's an old saying in Tennessee--I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee--that says, fool me once, shame on--shame on you. Fool me--you can't get fooled again."
-George W. Bush, Nashville, Tennessee, September 17, 2002

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

AMEN! and HOORAY!

But, the 76 days are going to be long ones.
What else can Bush do in 76 days.
I hope the debt doesn't go too much higher.

Colafina said...

Cary,
Parece-nos que há um sentimento de alívio e satisfação generalizado, em seu país, pela vitória de Obama. Sem dúvida, um marco histórico. Que seja um bom governo, para a América e para o mundo! Torcemos por vocês!
Um abraço a todos
Alexandro.

Colafina said...

Cary,
Achei que você gostaria de ouvir:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qZe8aB7plU
Alexandro.