I bought these finger puppets at the Christmas Market last night! Aren't they cute?! Of course, I'm planning to use them with my ESL students. I think they'll have a lot of fun with the mermaid with the little coconut bra, don't you?!! :)
Aside from puppets, there were many other crafts - most of it the same stuff you'd see at Saturday Market in Portland (jewelry, ornaments, soap, wooden toys). Plus there were local delicacies - meat on a stick (a big hit with the carniverous Brazilian) and Gluhwein (hot red wine - a big hit with all of us as it was very cold).
Next weekend I am going to the staff Winter party (alone as Murilo has to return to work on Wednesday). And, Jess and I are going to another Christmas Market - this time to Bad Homburg with our neighbors upstairs. We've heard this is the best one in the area so we are hoping to find some cool Christmas gifts!
No comments:
Post a Comment