Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.
Miss Piggy
When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
Bernard Bailey

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

the apartment tour part 6

Sorry for all the smaller clips! I so wanted to show the apartment using the video clips but I couldn't download the whole thing in one chunk. Enjoy!

3 comments:

kpatrick said...

Looks like an adequate apartment - somewhat sterile, but I'm sure it will look more homey with time. Your food prices are about the same as ours except the wine is cheaper - how nice. How is the weather? Warmer? Cooler? The same? We definitely are getting cooler days and cold nights. We hate to see summer end!
Cheers.
Kristine

Gr8fulTed said...

What???!!! No clip of the view from the balcony???!!?

Ted V.

Cary Varela said...

Sorry! Just another apartment building :)