
1997 - Moving in

After cutting the front hedges and a tree and painting the house beige.
Old cedar shake siding removed.
New siding and porch added, more trees gone, and a wonderful retaining wall and sidewalks!
2008 - New paint and then we leave for Germany!
5 comments:
Marilyn OHearn came by this morning and we had tea on the porch. She said that Germany is not favorable towards Americans right now. I hope you don't have any problems. I was surprised to hear from you this morning. I had been thinking about you and wondered where you were. Then the phone rang! Thanks for the call. Good luck and Bon Voyage!
Gentes, a casa ficou uma beleza... Já imaginou um churrasquinho neste gramado que até parece um tapete de tão bonito?
Abração, boa viagem e tudo de bom na casa nova!
Alex.
Everyone keeps asking me if I've heard from you. You probably haven't had time to catch your breath! Do let us know how it goes...soon. Love to all.
Kristine
Finally! Some word, I have been anxious. Your uncle has your blogspot so you should be getting a note or two from them.
I am so glad that everything is going well for all of you. You prepared me for the whirl wind that you have been experiencing, I am so glad that you have had a great reception.
Also, I am so glad that Zizou traveled well. You know I had my concerns.
Cutie is fine, she and Pepper are almost sleeping together. Pepper seems as if she wants to but Cutie still hisses a little. At night, one black cat on one side of me and the other black one on the other. It is funny.
Now for some pictures of your apartment and surrounding areas when you get the time, that would be nice.
All is fine here other than a very bad cold or allergy attack, not sure which.
Take care all, love you. Mom
Post a Comment