Just thought I'd share some food prices with you ~
Salad dressing 1.79
Pasta sauce 1.99
Soy Yogurt 1.69
1kg Nectarines 2.22
1 red bell pepper 1.32
Can kidney beans .69
Romain lettuce .99
Spelt granola 3.75 (organic)
Spelt biscotti 1.95 (organic)
Curry 1.79
Rooibios tea .99
400g Nutella 1.29
Eyeliner 2.95
.35Kg Broccoli 1.14
Cabernet 3.99
Shiraz 2.59
sm Olive Oil 3.49
If you don't think about it as Euros the prices are not so bad! The prices at IKEA were comparable also. The only thing I've seen so far that is absolutely astronomical is pillows! They are crazy expensive - but I guess I'm used to buying cheap pillows. This is one item that Murilo is going to have to bring back with him because I'm not forking over 30 Euros for a pillow.
1 comment:
Cary, é muito legal ver você escrevendo, incorporou prá valer o espírito 'blogueiro'. Acho interessante a facilidade que tantas pessoas têm, como você, em narrar o cotidiano, e publicar para quem quiser ler! E a Jessica também leva jeito, continuem assim! Grande abraço a todos,
Alex.
Post a Comment